Can we utilize food for electricity?

A question that often comes in my mind is, what can we utilize food for electricity like we do for our energy?



I tried searching the net for this topic and I found some experiments, which can give electricity at low voltage like led lights or a digital watch with the help of potatoes, apples and lemons.
But friends, this is not I want to ask. I am asking that can we utilize foods as we do, to run medium sized equipment. I know this is not yet possible, but friends just think about it. If we look at ourselves, we find that we use more energy than the gadgets we use. So it is also possible to use food with the help of oxygen, creating a new substance that can produce energy.

This is my thoughts, so please don't publish this topic without informing me. If you want to contact me see about me or comment here.

1 comment: